5 Successful Brand Ambassador Program Examples (incl. Lululemon, Red Bull, Harley Davidson)
In 2021, eCommerce has become highly competitive., with an estimated 24 million stores live worldwide. Although this competition makes online growth difficult, some brands are able to expand quickly and easily. How do they do this?
Statistic Explained: 12% Increase in Advocacy Leads to 2X Increase in Revenue Growth
Common Versions of the Statistic
- 12% increase in brand advocacy leads to a 200% increase in revenue growth
- 12% increase in advocacy generates a 200% increase in revenue and growth rate
- 12% increase in advocacy leads to 2X increase in revenue growth
- 12% increase in brand advocacy generates a 100% increase in revenue growth
- 12% increase in advocacy can result in 200% revenue growth
- 12 point increase in NPS score leads to a 200% increase in revenue growth
The Source of the Statistic
The source of the statistic is in a book named ‘The Ultimate Question’ by Fred Reichheld published in 2006.