We're looking for an Inbound Marketing Superstar
Update (18 April 2018): This role is currently on hold and we will most likely reopen it in Q3 so watch this space!
We are looking for an inbound marketing master to create demand where there is none, a brand where there is currently just a logo, and a reputation that is truly remarkable. You will be building an online marketing presence virtually from scratch, but not just that, creating an entirely new marketing category. Think what Hubspot did for inbound marketing, but for Customer Advocacy Marketing.
You will work closely with the founders and will directly affect the success of the business. We will build a team around you as we grow. You will also contribute ideas and additions to the product.
Duel is an award winning Customer Advocacy Marketing platform for brands and retailers that turns their most passionate customers into advocates. It then uses this advocacy to build emotional connection and make every element of their marketing, advertising, and eCommerce more effective. The product is an enterprise software platform, and clients vary from brands and retailers with a turnover of £20M and up.
Based in London and Bristol, the business is backed by Venture Capital and set for massive growth in 2018.
- Create and optimise Duel’s inbound marketing strategy; exploring all avenues to generate qualified leads for the Sales Team to enact upon
- Develop our content strategy; defining what content means for Duel
- Run our Adwords and SEO initiatives
- Develop captivating content and our online presence
- Run longer term, more strategic projects that will bring a step-change in organic reach for Duel
- Analyze the metrics and ensure resources are used effectively and efficiently
- Drive traffic to our site and further convert to demos
- Maximise limited budgets to create unlimited buzz
- Help to build and manage an inbound marketing team over time
- Be an excellent writer, able to spot a compelling story and know exactly how to turn it into something our customers and the press want to talk about
- Completely process driven. You will A/B test your life and optimise ruthlessly
- Have a fine eye for what people care about and what genuinely useful content looks like
- Be hands-on, proactive and want to get things done quickly, but to a high standard
- Have ambitious ideas of what more we should be doing and you’re ready to take full ownership of content across owned and earned channels
- Be a creative thinker who brings contrarian, provocative and remarkable ideas to the table
- 3 years+ of experience in B2B Marketing
- Referenceable inbound history
- Hubspot/Marketo or other similar inbound marketing automation expertise
- Excellent SEO and SEM knowledge
- Experience in ecommerce and/or retail preferred but not required
- Passion for the start-ups and the tech sector
- Flexible, relaxed and fun, but absolutely driven to making the business a success
- Tech and process driven – we make tech, we love tech and we use tech to make our lives easier where possible
- We work with people we like, and we like the people we work with. This means after work drinks, happy hours, boozy lunches and good natured wind ups
- We’re trying to build a remarkable company, with remarkable people and a remarkable culture that you will want to shout from the rooftops about
WHAT WE OFFER
- Open plan, cool loft office in between Borough and Southwark in London (dogs welcome) with a well stocked beer and gin fridge, or a
- Cozy and cool office in Old Market (Bristol) with great art on the walls and endless cookies supply
- Flexible working hours and home working options (in fact, actively encouraged!)
- Unlimited / Zero holiday policy. If you don’t need to be in the office, do the work required from anywhere in the world - Skype is a wonderful thing
- On-going training where required
- Perks: gym membership, Headspace subscription and work related or personal growth reading/Audible budget
- Options scheme for all full time employees – if you help us build the company, you should own some of it!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus package
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please send us your CV (no cover letters please) and proof of your written work (e.g. blogs, press releases, campaign copy or any other written samples) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. No recruiters please! We would rather save the money and put it towards an awesome team day out. Also no phone calls. Everything must be done by email. Cheers!